Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Lighthearted Monday

In preparing for this new journey in my life, I’m trying to give my attitude and lifestyle a complete makeover. But this weekend, I decided to focus on the fun stuff: hair and makeup. I went to the hair salon and said “do whatever you like” and I was very pleased with the results. I also stopped by the Benefit counter at Macy’s and discovered my favorite new beauty product:

Put it on before your foundation, or by itself, and it gives your skin a natural glow. I am in love! . I am pretty fair skinned (ie; transparent) and I’ve tried several products like this before. I too impressed, but this stuff really is amazing.


As for my hair, I don’t have a picture quite yet, but I’m definitely happy with it.


On Sunday we spent the entire day spring cleaning, and that also took a much needed weight off my shoulders. So far I think my makeover is off to a good start. Now I just cant wait to begin classes!


And since no one will nominate me for “What Not To Wear”, I’ve got to do the fashion makeover myself. So I’d like to hear; where are you shopping these days? What styles are exciting you this spring?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good weekend! New hair is soooo exciting! Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters are always good places to shop UO can be really pricey though and that just does not work for me. Is there a Target in the windy city? That's one of my personal favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fate that you agree with ally mcbeal and I come over hear and you have the benefit moon beam. I LOVE that stuff. My sister got it for me when I first got make up when I was in middle school and I have been obsessed ever since. The only issue is the glass bottle...which I have smashed accidentally...multiple times.

    ReplyDelete